Koop Kapatid Mentor Me
(Big Brother, Small Brother Scheme)- aims to improve the management, governance and business operations of cooperatives thru provision of technical, financial and other forms of assistance.
This program is anchored with the Cooperative Development Authority’s (CDA) Koop-Kapatid Program which cooperative division adapted to empower the primary cooperatives through provision of technical and other support initiatives such as mentoring, coaching, cliniquing and the like to newly registered and micro cooperatives with same line of business undertakings.
Requirements to Qualify as Small Koop-Kapatid:
- The cooperative falls under the category of either micro or small;
- Priority are those under the non-compliant status; and
- Submit evidence of its intent to undergo the program
Selection of BIG-Koop-Kapatid:
- The cooperative falls under the category of either medium or large;
- Within the list of compliant cooperative; and
- Submit Board of Resolution on its intent to undergo the program