𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎?
A quality management system (QMS) is defined as a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
The following are the primary objectives in implementing and institutionalizing the QMS in the organization, to wit:
𝗘𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
• Determining customer requirements
• Meeting customer requirements
• Exceeding customer expectation
𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 & 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
• Establishing goals, policies, and objectives
• Setting strategies on how to achieve objectives
• Achieving more with few uses of resources
• Conducting Internal Audit & Management Reviews
• Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis & Evaluation
• Improving organizational Performance
Leave a Comment